The second day at sea.
海上的第二天。
I opened my eyes in the room I'd been given on the swaying ship.
我在摇晃的船上给我安排的房间里睁眼睛。
As I stretched my body, I heard some voices from the hall.
当我伸展身体时,听到大厅里传来一些声音。
Eva's and Clara's voices.
伊娃和克拉拉的声音。
“I…won't last if this goes on much longer.”
"再这下去,我......撑不下去了。"
“I-I feel sick.”
"我,我觉得不舒服。"
I scratched my head. Unused to travelling by sea, the two of them had been seasick since yesterday. When I rose, Monica called over to me.
我挠了挠头。由于不习惯海上旅行,他们俩从昨天始就晕船了。我起身时,莫妮卡叫住了我。
“Good morning, Chicken Dickwad.”
"早上好,胆小鬼"。
I rubbed my sleepy eyes, and looked at her. Without a doubt, she was in my room, preparing my change of clothes.
我揉了揉惺忪的睡眼,看着她。毫无疑问,她正在我的房间里为我准备换洗的衣服。
“… I locked the door, right?”
"......我把门锁上了吧?……(内容加载失败!请反馈详细信息。)